Do you spend hours contemplating over which delivery method to utilize for your business? Why stick with one when you can enjoy as many as you want!
With the Delivery option you can:
- Enjoy the choice of configuring different kinds of delivery methods such as Cash on Delivery, Free Delivery or even utilize our pre-integrated delivery methods to save the hassle!
- Set additional prevailing tax information that may apply for your product (e.g. GST).
- Charge delivery fees on a per item basis or according to product weight.
In the Delivery panel, you’ll see two tabs:
- Methods allows you to set and configure different modes of delivery. In TackThis, we have three pre-integrated delivery methods to facilitate a smoother fulfilment experience for merchants.
- Locale allows you to add in a pickup address. This address is essential for your couriers so they know where to collect the packages you wish to mail out to your customers. You may add in multiple addresses but only one location can be selected at any one time.Note that Locale does not apply to Custom Delivery Methods. For custom mail methods, you will have to post your packages to your customer’s provided address. For Self-Collection, you will have to inform your customers on the location of package collection.
Pre-Integrated Delivery Methods
With pre-integrated delivery methods, you can enjoy a seamless order fulfilment process. This means that you’ll be able to control multiple stages of the order – from updating payment statuses to scheduling order pickups for your items – all from your TackThis dashboard.
We offer our merchants reliable and convenient pre-integrated delivery options, namely Ta-Q-Bin and RocketUncle for Singaporean users and Xend for Philippines users. Alternatively, you can also create your own delivery options such as Self-Collection.
Learn more about Xend features in TackThis.
Learn more about Ta-Q-Bin features in TackThis.
Learn more about Zyllem features in TackThis.
Learn more about adding Custom Delivery in TackThis.
Custom Delivery Method
For merchants who do not wish to use the pre-integrated delivery methods, or just want to offer more delivery choices for their customers (such as Cash-on-Delivery or Self-Collection), the Custom Delivery option is available for you.
Learn more about adding a custom delivery method.